Subject: Re: Final Expression MIB

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:02:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi - 

> Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:05:10 -0500
> To: Distributed Management WG <[email-masked]>
> From: Bob Stewart <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Final Expression MIB
> 
> What I hope can be the final draft of the Expression MIB was just published as:
> 
> 	draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-07.txt
> 
> I fixed the few minor problems and there were no issues, so this should be
> ready for working group last call.
...

Thus spake the disman chair:

If you have actually read this document and agree that there are no
remaining problems that need fixing before we submit for publication as a
proposed standard, please send me a note.  If you are COMMITTED to reading
it, please give me a firm date by which you promise to have read it.
This will me decide how long the WG last call should be.  (The fewer
responses, the longer the last call.  zero implies infinity.  :-)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked] http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------