Subject: trigger object table

From: Aiko Pras <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:42:56 +0100

Hi

> >>Well, a guy from Twente also got confused why there is a "link" to the
> >>trigger object table in both the trigger and the event table. It would
> >>probably help to explain the purpose of this construction somewhere.
> 
> Some text on how to place the objects in the pdu would certainly help.

Although I do now understand the purpose of the link between the trigger
and object table, I still have the idea that this link is really
confusing since it breaks the architectural clarity (events and 
triggers are distinct concepts; objects clearly belong to events, not
to triggers). 
Without a sound architecture managers may find the Event MIB hard to 
understand. I therefore propose to remove this link (instead of adding 
a justification why the link is there).

Any comments?

Bye

Aiko Pras