Subject: disman drafts

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 10:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi - 

A gentle reminder from the chair to our disman editors and other WG
members:

    - The framework needs updating.  Estimated date?

    - We're behind target for the expression / log / event mibs, but
      it's important to resolve the issues that have been raised and
      to circulate updated drafts.

    - We need to finish discussing the to-be-renamed remote operations
      mib.

The deadline fast approacheth.

> To: IETF-Announce: ;
> Subject: Internet-Draft CUTOFF Date
> Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:48:27 -0400
> From: Cynthia Clark <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the Orlando IETF
> meeting is Wednesday, November 18, 1998 at 1700 ET. 
> 
> Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
> hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
>  
> Kind Regards,
>  
> Cynthia Clark
> Internet-Drafts Administrator
> <[email-masked]>
> 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked] http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------