Subject: Final Expression MIB

From: Bob Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:05:10 -0500

What I hope can be the final draft of the Expression MIB was just published as:

	draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-07.txt

I fixed the few minor problems and there were no issues, so this should be
ready for working group last call.

	Bob

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:06:34 +0100

>>>>> Bob Stewart writes:

Bob> What I hope can be the final draft of the Expression MIB was just
Bob> published as:

Bob> 	draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-07.txt

Bob> I fixed the few minor problems and there were no issues, so this
Bob> should be ready for working group last call.

Bob, I did not yet find time to read it...

(I sometimes use the shortest processing time first strategy to go
through the stack of unread documents.) 

Your troublemaker. :-)
							Juergen
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder  [email-masked] http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany.        (Tel. +49 531 / 391 3289)