Subject: Spam ? Can somebody do something about this ?

From: Matthias Bannach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:26:43 +0100

Please try to keep this mailing list clean. 

Matthias

                  Return-Path: 
                            <[email-masked]>
                  Received: 
                            from russet.ascend.com by tinman.eng.ascend.com
(SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4) id QAA07198; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:28:43 -0800
                  Received: 
                            from firewall.ascend.com (firewall.ascend.com
[192.168.254.1]) by russet.ascend.com (8.9.1a/8.9.1) with SMTP id QAA16592
                            for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:31:26
-0800 (PST)
                  Received: 
                            from drawbridge.ascend.com ([198.4.92.1]) by
firewall.ascend.com via smtpd (for russet.ascend.com [192.207.23.48]) with
                            SMTP; 17 Feb 1999 00:30:28 UT
                  Received: 
                            from nexen.nexen.com (nexen.nexen.com
[204.249.96.18]) by drawbridge.ascend.com (8.9.1a/8.9.1) with ESMTP id QAA06628
                            for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:30:27
-0800 (PST)
                  Received: 
                            from maelstrom.nexen.com (maelstrom.nexen.com
[204.249.97.5]) by nexen.nexen.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA20452;
                            Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:27:57 -0500 (EST)
                  Received: 
                            from nexen.nexen.com (nexen.nexen.com
[204.249.96.18]) by maelstrom.nexen.com (8.8.5/8.7.3) with ESMTP id TAA01674 for
                            <[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:27:09 -0500
(EST)
                      From: 
                            [email-masked]
                  Received: 
                            from imo27.mx.aol.com (imo27.mx.aol.com
[198.81.17.71]) by nexen.nexen.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA20415 for
                            <[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:27:08 -0500
(EST)
                  Received: 
                            from [email-masked] by imo27.mx.aol.com
(IMOv18.1) id TJHFa26231; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:03:53 +1900 (EST)
               Message-ID: 
                            <[email-masked]>
                      Date: 
                            Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:03:53 EST
             Mime-Version: 
                            1.0
                    Subject: 
                            Internet Marketing Starter Kit
               Content-type: 
                            text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
                  X-Mailer: 
                            AOL 3.0 for Windows 95 sub 64
 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 
                            quoted-printable
    X-MIME-Autoconverted: 
                            from 8bit to quoted-printable by
drawbridge.ascend.com id QAA06628

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:02:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi - 

>Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:26:43 +0100
>From: Matthias Bannach <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Spam ? Can somebody do something about this ?
>
...

If you've been reading the rest of the traffic as diligently as the spam,
you know that we're in the process of finding another home for the list
where we may be able to exercise tighter control.  Things are ready to
go here at BMC; all I need is the master list from Maria.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------