Subject: disman list cutover

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:18:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

The disman list cutover should now be complete.
Those posting to the old list will receive an
automated replay directing them to the new list.
Thanks to the nexen.com folks for handling this.

The new list is at <[email-masked]>.
Administrative requests go to <[email-masked]>.
We're using majordomo, and have configured it to support
posting from select non-subscribers.

Filters are turned on, so we should see much less commercial spam,
though perhaps at the cost of the occasional delayed message.

The mailing list archive continues at
ftp://ftp.peer.com/pub/disman/archives/

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's MUST be coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------