Subject: Disman meeting report

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

Here is the required paragraph reporting the disman working group
meeting.

The disman working group met at 13:00 on 1999-03-18 at the 44th IETF
meeting in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Rob Frye recorded the meeting minutes,
which will be posted separately.  There were 46 attendees.  We briefly
discussed our three drafts which are currently in working group last
call, and spent most of our time working through issues with the remote
operations draft, trying to focus on getting this document to last call.
Although we discussed several possible additions or extensions to
this work, our current path forward will be to complete this document
without further embellishment.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------