From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:38:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

Though this is not a disman work item, and I'm not proposing that we
make it one, I think many working group members will find this relevant
and interesting.

> 	Title		: Script MIB Extensibility Protocol Version 1.0
> 	Author(s)	: J. Schoenwaelder, J. Quittek
> 	Filename	: draft-schoenw-smx-00.txt
> 	Pages		: 24
> 	Date		: 25-Mar-99
> 
>    The IETF Script MIB defines an interface for the delegation of
>    management functions based on the Internet management framework. A
>    management script is a set of instructions that are executed by a
>    language specific runtime system. The Script MIB extensibility
>    protocol (SMX) defined in this memo separates language specific
>    runtime systems from language independent Script MIB implementations.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-smx-00.txt

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------