Subject: disman charter updates

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 99 15:55:04 DST

Ref:  Your note of Fri, 14 May 1999 13:07:41 +0200

Subject: Re:   disman charter updates

I have checked with the IESG, and although I have no final answer yet,
it seems that we need 6 months from RFC publication before we can
advance a document from PS to DS.

So randy, adapt milestones accordingly.

Bert

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From [email-masked] Fri May 14 06:54:27 PDT 1999
> Date: Fri, 14 May 99 15:55:04 DST
> From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: disman charter updates
> 

Since we don't know and can't predict when it will be published,
I guess we should delete the milestone.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------