Subject: Schedule MIB implementation experience (Was: RE: Disman in Oslo?)

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:40:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:39:28 -0400 (EDT)
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: Disman in Oslo?
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
...
> I'm SRI's DISMAN-SCHEDULE-MIB implementor.  For the past few weeks, I've been 
> extremely busy, then out of town, so I've been unable to respond to this note.
> ASAP I'll be glad to summarize my implementation experiences.
> 
> Also, I've yet to read and comment on the latest draft of the remops MIB,
> as well as fully digest all of the other DISMAN activities.  I'll be getting
> to these ASAP.
...

Have you or any of the other schedule MIB implementors attempted
any interoperability testing?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------