Subject: RE: Disman in Oslo?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:39:28 -0400 (EDT)

>> At 04:27 PM 4/19/99 -0700, Randy Presuhn wrote:
>> >The announcement that the script and schedule MIBs had been approved for
>> >"Proposed" status went out on March 8, so we could seek advancement to
>> >"Draft" status as early as September.  Since there's been quite a bit
>> >of discussion that sounds like folks are implementating at least the
>> >script MIB, it sounds like we should indeed allocate some time for them.
>> 
>> There is also at least one implementation of the schedule mib (done by SRI).
>
>Great!  Would someone be able to give a quick presentation at the meeting
>(or here on the mail list) on any implementation issues or ambiguities
>discovered?

Hello,

I'm SRI's DISMAN-SCHEDULE-MIB implementor.  For the past few weeks, I've been 
extremely busy, then out of town, so I've been unable to respond to this note.
ASAP I'll be glad to summarize my implementation experiences.

Also, I've yet to read and comment on the latest draft of the remops MIB,
as well as fully digest all of the other DISMAN activities.  I'll be getting
to these ASAP.

Regards,
--Alan
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Alan Luchuk       SNMP Research, Inc.                 Voice:  +1 423 573 1434
 Software Engineer 3001 Kimberlin Heights Road         FAX:    +1 423 573 9197
 [email-masked]   Knoxville, TN  37920-9716  U.S.A.   http://www.int.snmp.com/
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------