Subject: disman & agentx FTP planned outage

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: Sturdevant, Mary 
> Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 8:32 AM
> To: -R-D-Managers
> Cc: -RD-Directors; -IS-MANAGERS; Moreau, Floyd; Anderson, Robert
> Subject: IS Change: Peer FTP server changes 5/22-23
> 
> 
> The Peer FTP server, Amethyst, will have Y2K and other patches applied this
> weekend. Work will take place from May 22 at 6:30 pm CT until May 23 at 1:30
> am CT. There will be 2 one-hour outages at the beginning and the end of the
> activities.
...

The ftp.peer.com site (also known as hanoi.bmc.com and amethyst.bmc.com)
used for agentx and disman working group archives will be down this
weekend.  The mailing lists should continue to function.  My apologies
for any inconvenience this may cause.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------