Subject: Re: disman WG last call: event MIB

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

With the recent posting of the updated draft of the event
mib, I believe we have finished off all the issues and are
ready to hand it off to our area directors and the IESG.
I will defer making the official request until the draft has
appeared in the internet-drafts directories.

If you feel the text the editor submitted (recently posted
to this list) does not represent working group consensus or
that technical errors have crept in during the application
of the edits, please speak up NOW.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:22:40 +0200

>>>>> Randy Presuhn writes:

Randy> If you feel the text the editor submitted (recently posted to
Randy> this list) does not represent working group consensus or that
Randy> technical errors have crept in during the application of the
Randy> edits, please speak up NOW.

What does NOW mean? Today? This week? Until Oslo?

							Juergen
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder  [email-masked] http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany.        (Tel. +49 531 / 391 3289)