Subject: Disman WG last call on remops

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

I believe we've reached the point where a disman working group last call
on <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-05.txt> is appropriate.  Any comments
should be posted to this list, <[email-masked]>, no later than
14:00 Pacific Daylight Time on June 23, 1999.  (I think that's something
like 1999-06-23 21:00:00 UTC.)

The reason for the deadline is to give our industrious editor time to
turn around the document before the internet-draft submission cut-off
date of June 25, 17:00 Eastern Daylight Time.

Since this is a rather short WG last call, if anyone is committed to
constructively reviewing the document and needs more time, please let
me know NOW and I will extend the deadline appropriately.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------