Subject: RE: tentative disman agenda for Oslo

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:11:27 -0400
> From: Rob Frye <[email-masked]>
> Subject: RE: tentative disman agenda for Oslo
> To: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
...
> >    4.1 RFC 2591 (script MIB):
> 
> [should be "schedule MIB"]

*blush* thanks for the correction!

...
> I did not run thru the threads of email messages over the past month+, but
> this seems like it captures the discussions.  Does "auto-start scripts"
> and "run forever" include discussion of syntax for specifying such?
...

yes.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Are there any other additions or corrections to the Oslo disman agenda?