Subject: Re: Disman WG last call: expression MIB

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

With the recent posting of the updated draft of the expression
MIB, I believe we have finished off all the issues and are ready
to hand it off to our area directors and the IESG.  I will defer
making the official request until the draft has appeared in the
internet-drafts directories.

If you feel the text the editor submitted (recently posted to
this list) does not represent working group consensus or that
technical errors have crept in during the application of the
edits, please speak up NOW.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------