Subject: Re: DISMAN-SCHEDULE-MIB interopability testing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:23:57 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond, and for the poor timing
of this response.  Lately my time has been saturated working to satisfy
customer requirements.  I've got a spare moment to respond while waiting
on a compilation to finish.

>I think it would be great to get more implementations online since.
>
>It might also be useful to do some boundary testing. I usually find it
>most interesting to test how implementations react on requests that
>should result in an error.

Agreed.

>BTW, did you implement the smCodeTable of the DISMAN-SCRIPT-MIB?

Yes.

Regards,
--Alan
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Alan Luchuk       SNMP Research, Inc.                 Voice:  +1 423 573 1434
 Software Engineer 3001 Kimberlin Heights Road         FAX:    +1 423 573 9197
 [email-masked]   Knoxville, TN  37920-9716  U.S.A.   http://www.int.snmp.com/
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------