Subject: Re: Request IESG consideration of draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-07.txt

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:28:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jon -

> Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:58:13 -0400
> From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
> To: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>         [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Request IESG consideration of draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-07.txt
> References: <[email-masked]>
> 
> Randy (P).
> 
> As you may know, I was the one that volunteered to do this for Bert.  I
> read the document while on vacation (just got back) and will send out a
> set of comments after I ask Bob Stewart a couple of clarifying questions.
> 
> /jon

Thanks for the status update.  We look forward to your review comments.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------