Subject: Event MIB issues

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

The review comments on <draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-07.txt> raise
fourteen issues raised.  For ease of discussion, I've identified these as
Event-01 through Event-09 for the "General Technical Comments and Checks"
and Event-10 through Event-14 for the "Editorial Nits, Spelling Etc."

I will be sending out a separate message for each of these with an
appropriate subject line to simplify tracking the discussion.

I believe these case be resolved fairly quickly and without contention,
but I prefer to do it on the open list so no one is surprised by the
final text.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------