Subject: Disman issue Event-11

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Disman issue Event-11:

> Section 3 - Overview
> 
> Fix bad wording:
> 
> > With network sizes well beyond the ability of people to management them
>                                                             ^^^^^^
> manage them
> 
> is what I think is meant.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> is what I think is meant.

Agreed.