Subject: Re: Request IESG consideration of draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-07.txt

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Randy -

> Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
> To: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Request IESG consideration of draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-07.txt
> References: <[email-masked]>
...
> bert is on holiday for maybe another week or so.  i forget exactly.  if this
> can not wait, please tell me and i will do whatever you need.
...

Bert had already arranged for a reviewer for this document, so I think
things are under control.  Thanks for the quick response.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Bert had already arranged for a reviewer for this document

he's on the ball even when on holiday.  how humbling.

randy

---

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:58:13 -0400

Randy (P).

As you may know, I was the one that volunteered to do this for Bert.  I
read the document while on vacation (just got back) and will send out a
set of comments after I ask Bob Stewart a couple of clarifying questions.

/jon