Subject: Disman issue Event-12

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Disman issue Event-12:

> Section 4 - MIB Sections
> 
> I propose a simple graphic to show the relationship of the tables which
> is something like:
> 
> 
>              Triggers---> Events ----> etc.
> 
> More words are needed by the idea is to show the relationships.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------