Subject: Re: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-06.txt>

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:23:50 -0400
> Subject: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-06.txt>
> 
> I have just submitted a new version of the ping, traceroute and lookup MIBs ID.
> I beleive that all comments and issues to date have been resolved in this
> submission.
...

Many thanks to Ken on getting this out.  I also believe there are no
open issues at this time.  If I've overlooked something, please post
to this list.

As discussed in Oslo, we'll have a two-week WG last call, starting when
the I-D announcement appears.

If you are committed to reviewing this document but need more time,
PLEASE let me know so I can extend the last call appropriately.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------