Subject: Disman issue Event-07

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

Disman issue Event-07:

> Page 17:
> 
> > DEFVAL { 600 }
> >     ::= { mteTriggerEntry 11 }
> 
> This comment exposes a bias I have which is that I imagine this mib in
> many cases being implemented on a system rather than an NMS.  As a
> result, I  think a defval of something smaller say 300 would be more
> helpful.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------