Subject: Disman issue Event-10

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

Disman issue Event-10:

> Section 1 - Abstract:
> 
> I would reword:
> 
> > This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
> > Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
> > community.  In particular, it describes managed objects used for
> > managing monitoring of MIB objects and taking action through events.
> 
> to:
> 
> This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
> Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
> community.  In particular, it describes managed objects that can be 
> used to manage and monitor MIB objects and take action through events.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> used to manage and monitor MIB objects and take action through events.

Agreed.