Subject: Re: Disman issue Event-08

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

For Disman issue Event-08:

> Page 19:
> 
> > mteTriggerDeltaDiscontinuityIDWildcard
> 
> Wouldnt this correspond to the value in the Trigger Table which if a
> wildcard would also be a wildcard here.  If so making this clear would
> be nice.

Proposed resolution:
In the description of mteTriggerDeltaDiscontinuityIDWildcard, add the
following sentence:

"Note that the value of this object will be the same as that of the
corresponding instance of mteTriggerValueIDWildcard when the
corresponding mteTriggerSampleType is 'deltaValue'."

Objections?  Alternatives?

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:35:54 -0400

> Objections?  Alternatives?
I like it.
/jon