Subject: Event mib issues

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

There are now proposed resolutions to all known event MIB issues, and I
have heard no dissent, other than whether these events are "magical" or
"management".  Consequently, I ask the editor to prepare a revised draft
in accordance with the resolutions on the disman WG mailing list, paying
special attention to the ambiguity pointed out in the "discussion" of
issue Event-06.

In my opinion as disman WG chair, all of these changes fall into the
editorial / clarification category, and we would not need to issue a new
WG last call, though of course, if the AD feels it necessary, I would
do so.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------