Subject: Event MIB issues

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

I've seen no comments on issues Event-01, Event-08, Event-09, Event-12,
and Event-13.  We need to resolve these if this draft is to get anywhere.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Randy Presuhn <rpresuhn>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Event MIB issues
...
> and Event-13.  We need to resolve these if this draft is to get anywhere.
...

This statement is still true.