Subject: Re: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-07.txt>

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:32:41 -0400
> Subject: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-07.txt>
...
> I have just submitted a new version of the Ping, Traceroute and Lookup MIBs.
...

Thanks, Ken, for turning this around so quickly.

Bert, internet draft <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-07.txt> will
soon appear.  This update is the result of comments received during
working group last call on this work item.  When I return from vacation
on September 17, if no significant problems have shown up I intend as
disman WG chair to ask you as the responsible AD to take it to the IESG
for consideration as a proposed standard.

I think we're at the point where finding a reviewer for this document
would make sense.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------