Subject: DISMAN articles for the Simple-Times

From: Aiko Pras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:43:27 +0200

Hi all

As you probably know, we have the intention to make the next issue of
the Simple-Times to become a special issue on DISMAN. There are many
people interested in this topic and the issue could become a point of
reference for future publications.

Currently we have the following people who expressed their interest to
contribute:
- Randy Presuhn: Introduction
- Kenneth White: REMOPS
- David Levi: General article on the Script and Schedule MIB
- Eamonn McManus: description of his Script-MIB implementation
- Alan Luchek: description of his Schedule MIB implementation
- David Harrington: Expression & Notification MIB (not sure if
  he can make it)
- Juergen Quittek and Cornelia Kappler: application scenarios for
  DISMAN / Script MIB

The thing that is still missing is an article on the Event MIB;
my question is therefore if someone is interested in writing such
article. 

Of course, if someone would like to contribute in a different area,
please let me know too.

Bye
Aiko Pras