Subject: disman editor ping

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

The I-D cutoff date is coming up fast.

   Ram: if the resolutions to reviewer's the comments on your documents
        are not obvious, please post to the WG mailing list so we can
        nail any issues down.  Please post your proposed changes to
	accommodate the review comments (or explanations if you believe
	no change is needed) to the WG mailing list.

   Dave & Juergen: could you submit first cuts for the updates to
        RFCs 2591 and 2592?  I'd suggest that at this point in time
        they should just contain the boilerplate updates, updated
        references, and the known issue lists.

   Ken: I think we're waiting for comments from our IESG reviewer,
        so you're off the hook for now.  :-)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:55:33 +0200

>>>>> Randy Presuhn writes:

Randy> The I-D cutoff date is coming up fast.

[...]

Randy> Dave & Juergen: could you submit first cuts for the updates to
Randy> RFCs 2591 and 2592?  I'd suggest that at this point in time
Randy> they should just contain the boilerplate updates, updated
Randy> references, and the known issue lists.

I will submit the updated documents AS IDs in a few minutes. They
include a changes section relative to the RFCs and an open issues
section.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>