Subject: Disman WG session in DC?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Is there any reason to hold a disman WG session in Washington DC?
If no one provides me with good reasons to request a slot, I will
not request one.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:33:10 +0200

>>>>> Randy Presuhn writes:

Randy> Is there any reason to hold a disman WG session in Washington
Randy> DC?  If no one provides me with good reasons to request a slot,
Randy> I will not request one.

We can in principle open up the script and the scheduling MIBs. There
are a number of issues that came up during implementation work. We can
go through these issues and discuss possible solutions so that we can
work on a revision of the RFCs. A short session should be sufficient
for this purpose.

I am not saying we have to do this. It is just something we could do
if we have a chance to get enough implementors together in Washington.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>