Subject: Old event mib issues

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:20:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

In August and September 1999 there were several threads on
this mailing list with subject lines like "Disman issue Event-*".
Apparently the resolutions for several of the issues worked
out on this list didn't make it into the latest draft.

The archives are available at
ftp://ftp.peer.com/pub/disman/archives/

Most of the discussion is in the archive files 1999-08 and
1999-09.  These review issues need to be addressed before
this document can go anywhere.

 -------------------------N-E-W---A-D-D-R-E-S-S--------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]       http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141  2141 N. First Street
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  San Jose, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's should be coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------