Subject: Agentx & disman list woes

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:41:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

Our IS folk assure my that the NIS nightmare is over
for now.  This means that the [email-masked] and
[email-masked] mailing lists should be working
normally again.

I have no reliable way of knowing how many adminstrative
requests went into the bit bucket.  If in the last two weeks
you've made an administrative request for either of these
lists and nothing has happened, please retransmit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

 -------------------------N-E-W---A-D-D-R-E-S-S--------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]       http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141  2141 N. First Street
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  San Jose, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's should be coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------