Subject: request consideration of disman mibs for "proposed standard"

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bert -

> From [email-masked] Tue May 23 15:24:14 PDT 2000
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
> To: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
> Subject: RE: Reminder on <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-08.txt>
> Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 00:24:45 +0200
> 
> Can you also repeat the status of the other DISMAN MIBs.
> I believe I still have the 3 old Bob Stewart MIBs ready to go, right?
> I think my reviewers agreed, and I think you checked that changes
> are OK with WG chair and WG.
...

The following drafts have completed WG last call and review:
    draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-16.txt
    draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-11.txt
    draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-09.txt

I believe the working group has reached rough concensus on
these drafts and that the reviewers' comments have been
accomodated or answered.

As disman working group chair, I request that you take
them to the IESG for consideration as proposed standards.

There has been some implementation work on earlier versions
of these MIBs; I am not aware of any implementations of them
in their current form at this time.  Several participants in
the working group have expressed their intent to implement
these specifications.

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------