Subject: Alarm MIB Editors/Contributors Meeting

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:30:31 -0500

hi

After a quick check of schedules, here's what we've come
up with for the editors/contributors meeting:

Who:   Alarm MIB Editors/Contributors and interested parties 
Place: Meet in the lobby of the Hilton and decide where to
       go from there
Date:  Sunday, March 18th 
Time:  7:30pm

Sharon Chisholm
Preside Management
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario

---

From: Tammy Ferris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:01:30 -0600

All,
I am not sure yet if I will be able to meet on Sunday evening,
but plan to come to the sessions.  I was the editor for ARC in
T1 and the ITU.  I have not previously attended IETF meetings.
As I read the agenda, this group officially meets on Monday
afternoon and again on Tuesday afternoon.  Am I reading the
schedule correctly?  Are there typically other meetings that get
scheduled like the Sunday night meeting during the week?
Tammy