Subject: RE: ARC + COND

From: "Ayers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:17:03 -0600

> From: Lauren Heintz [mailto:[email-masked]]
> 
> And as you suggest, the notification
> table probably is adequate to disable the
> notifications, though depending on the way

</SNIP>

> Suddenly, the idea of "easy way of disabling notifications" is no
> longer as easy as one hoped for.

	The problems of which you speak are very real.  They are, however,
generally problems with the RowStatus TC.  In that sense, I would prefer to
fix the problem than work around it.  It was my (tenuous) understanding that
RowStatus was to be addressed in some way in Minneapolis, but I lost track
of the details.  I'll be sniffing around as sson as possible to find out
what, if anything, is happening.  I agree that an easy way to disable wire
notifications would be good, but would prefer to see it done without a
workaround.

/|/|ike