Subject: RE: References to X.733 in Draft Documents.

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:08:05 -0500

hi

>>>>> Rajesh Lalan writes:

Rajesh> Sorry, I cannot provide you a copy of X.721, but anyone
Rajesh> working with X.733 and referencing it, should easily be able
Rajesh> to access X.721.

Juergen> No.

I agree with Juergen, but in this particular case, Dave Sidor
has been kind enough to make the document available to us.
	ftp://47.234.32.16/itu_to_ietf/SG4/

We'll double check the reference and correct it in the next
release.

Sharon

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:35:27 +0100

>>>>> Sharon Chisholm writes:

Sharon> I agree with Juergen, but in this particular case, Dave Sidor
Sharon> has been kind enough to make the document available to us.
Sharon> ftp://47.234.32.16/itu_to_ietf/SG4/

Sorry, I forgot about this URL. I just grabbed a copy and I think Dave
Sidor deserves a big thank you for making these texts available to us.

/js