Subject: Can anyone tell me how to get off this list? Thanks!

From: "Gurvitz, Eli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:56:31 +0200

--------------------------------------------------------
Eli Gurvitz                    |  Phone:  +972-2-5894453
NDS Technologies Israel Ltd.   |  Mobile: +972-55-664453
mailto:[email-masked]  |  Fax:    +972-2-5894825
http://www.nds.com             |  Home:   +972-2-9944158

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:22:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> From: "Gurvitz, Eli" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Can anyone tell me how to get off this list? Thanks!
> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:56:31 +0200
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <[email-masked]>
...

The procedure is the same as for most IETF mailing lists.

To remove yourself from the list, send a message to
[email-masked] with a message body of
"unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe fill-in-your-address-here".
If this request comes from an address significantly different
from the one that is subscribed, it will be forwarded to the
list owner for approval.  The list owner's level of paranoia
will determine whether further steps are taken to ensure the
authenticity of the request.

If all else fails, contact [email-masked].

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------