Subject: alarm MIB modules in UML

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:17:29 +0100

I have converted the alarm MIB module proposals into UML class diagram
format. I believe that such a UML format is much easier to work with
and to figure out the specific differences between the various
proposals we have on the table.

You can pick up the diagrams from the following locations:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/ALARM-MIB.eps
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/ALARM-MIB.pdf
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/ALARM-MIB.dia

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/SNMP-ALARM-MIB.eps
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/SNMP-ALARM-MIB.pdf
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/SNMP-ALARM-MIB.dia

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/COND-MIB.eps
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/COND-MIB.pdf
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/disman/COND-MIB.dia

(I used dia <http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/> to edit the layout
 of the UML diagrams. The .dia files are the dia inputs in case
 someone wants to further edit these diagrams.)

/js

---

From: "Huynh, An-Ni (Anni)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:38:32 -0500

Juergen:

It will be very helpful for our discussion.  Thanks,

Anni

> ----------
> From: 	Juergen Schoenwaelder[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 	Thursday, March 15, 2001 10:17 AM
> To: 	disman
> Subject: 	alarm MIB modules in UML
> 
> 
>