Subject: stools disman support

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:07:26 +0200

The latest stools (pronounced s-tools) package (0.1.17) supports a
read-only interface to the scheduling and scripting MIBs. The code
supports all new features that were added in the latest revision of
the specs. I thought this might be handy for those of you who want to
test their own agents against a third party command line manager.

See <http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/stools/> for more details.

Enjoy your easter holidays.

/js

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:58:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:07:26 +0200
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
> To: disman <[email-masked]>
> Subject: stools disman support
...
> See <http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/stools/> for more details.
...

I'm glad to see that ever more products are appearing that
support these mibs.  However, the name IS rather unfortunate...

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------