Subject: 3/21 Disman WG notes

From: "Wayne F. Tackabury" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 17:06:09 -0400

WG attendees:

Sorry this has taken so long to produce, I'll forego the usual excuses as 
to why it's taken a bit. :)

Randy asked for action items, and I provided those (designated by "ACTION 
ITEM:" preceding a line), but I just couldn't help but provide all the 
context we'd collected for those of you who weren't there and wanted to 
know what went on.  I'd particularly appreciate any comments from Andy 
Bierman, Juergen Schoenwalter, Dave Perkins, Gideon Stupp, and of course 
Randy as to inaccuracies or omissions.  I confess to having asked a few 
others for context or things I didn't hear correctly, or looked at the 
drafts and such where I needed more background, so let me know if I got it 
wrong.  Believe me, if I did, it wasn't personal. :)

Again, sorry for the delay--hope that the completeness of the content helps 
make up for it.  I'm given to understand that slides have already been 
submitted.

Regards,
Wayne

---

From: Gideon Stupp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:06:25 +0200

I hope we will be able to define a framework that is usefull both for
survailence and provisioning.
I will put on the list a summary of the ideas shortly.

Bye, Gideon.