Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Delegation of Management Scripts to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 17:27:04 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for the Delegation of Management Scripts'
<draft-ietf-disman-script-mib-v2-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Distributed Management Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
 This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
 for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
 In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that allow the
 delegation of management scripts to distributed managers. This memo
 obsoletes RFC 2592.

Working Group Summary

 The working group has consensus on this document to recycle at
 Proposed Standard and to obsolete RFC2592. The changes were made
 as a result of implementation feedback.

Protocol Quality

 This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen