Subject: RFC 2982 (disman expression MIB) Implementation Experience

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:27:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

Our charter says it's time to call for implementation
experience and updates to RFC 2982, the Distributed Management
Expression MIB.

If you have identified any problems with RFC 2982,
please post them to the disman WG mailing list.

Please send your implementation reports to the disman
mailing list, or, if you would like the report to
remain confidential, directly to the WG chair with
a note stating this wish.

DISMAN EXPRESSION MIB implementation report

Vendor: ____________________
Contact: ___________________
Platforms: _________________

Group                                   Manager Agent
dismanExpressionResourceGroup           y/n/-   y/n/-
dismanExpressionDefinitionGroup         y/n/-   y/n/-
dismanExpressionValueGroup              y/n/-   y/n/-

For the following objects, use "full" to indicate that
the full SYNTAX and MAX-ACCESS are supported; "sub" to
indicate that either MIN-ACCESS or refined SYNTAX applies;
or "-" if the object is not implemented.

Object                                  Manager         Agent
expResourceDeltaMinimum                 full/sub/-      full/sub/-
expObjectSampleType                     full/sub/-      full/sub/-
expObjectIDWildcard                     full/sub/-      full/sub/-
expObjectDiscontinuityIDWildcard        full/sub/-      full/sub/-
expObjectConditionalWildcard            full/sub/-      full/sub/-

Manager Interoperates with: _________________________
Agent Interoperates with: _________________________

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------