Subject: Alarm MIB -03 just submitted

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:09:22 -0400

hi

We've just sent off draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-03.txt to
internet-drafts. It should be available shortly. 

Change Highlights:

1. As discussed, this version moves the condition management
information from the introduction to the example section,
except that it did not quite make it into the example
section. The condition and ARC stuff is a moving target,
so we opted to wait to add the example.

2. This version also adds the alarmClearTable and other items
discussed in London. 

3. The ITU textual conventions and IANA textual conventions 
are also included. 

4. In general, the descriptions and examples have been cleaned 
up and hopefully improved.

5. The IP addressing was made more IPv6 friendly

6. Replaced the generic resource identifier based on entPhysicalIndex
with a more generic resource identifier using a ResourceType 
and ResourceId pair.

Sharon Chisholm
Preside Management
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario