Subject: Will disman need to meet in MSP?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:00:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

We were supposed to be finished by now, but the alarm stuff
is still under discussion on the mailing list.  I intend to
start WG last call on the active alarms document when the
next i-d is announced.

Will it be necessary to reserve a meeting slot in Minneapolis?
I need to know BY THURSDAY of this week.  I'm about to
disappear until the last week of February, and the deadline for
meeting slot requests is February 22.  My working assumption
is that we will *not* have a session in Minneapolis.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:35:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:00:56 -0800 (PST)
> From: Randy Presuhn <rpresuhn>
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Will disman need to meet in MSP?
...

I have seen no requests for meeting time for the disman
WG in Minneapolis, so I will *not* request a slot there.
If something comes up that would necessitate a face-to-face
meeting in Minneapolis, please make your case with Bert
Wijnen, our AD, since I will be away from email until after the
deadline for slot requests.  Though I plan to be in Minneapolis
(what native Minnesotan could resist?), my strong preference
is to finish our work items on the mailing list.