Subject: RE: resend Re: alarmModelEntry notInService (Alarm Issue #15)

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:39:24 -0500

hi

Would that be resourceUnavailable?

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 8:56 AM
To: Chisholm, Sharon [CAR:NM50:EXCH]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: resend Re: alarmModelEntry notInService (Alarm Issue #15)

>>>>> Sharon Chisholm writes:

Sharon>      This row can not be modified or deleted while it is being
Sharon>      referenced by a value of alarmActiveModelPointer."

It might be service for implementors and improve interoperability to
say precisely which of the RFC 1905 error codes applies in this case.

/js

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:15:38 +0100

>>>>> Sharon Chisholm writes:

Sharon> Would that be resourceUnavailable?

I would probably have chosen `inconsistentValue' - not sure we really
face a resource allocation problem here. But one can certainly argue
this way. I don't care much what the final right answer is as long as
the document says which one to send/expect in this case.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      University of Osnabrueck
<[email-masked]>       Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science
Phone: +49 541 969 2483    Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Fax:   +49 541 969 2770    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/>