Subject: Alarm MIB WG last call

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:08:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

We finished a first WG last call on the alarm MIB, and,
*surprise* found that some revisions were needed.  I've talked
to some of the folks active in the discussion, and as disman
WG chair have decided that, when the revision appears, another
two-week WG last call on the document would be appropriate.
This last call will begin when the revised I-D becomes available.

As with the previous last call, I would appreciate a (personal)
note from those who have read the document but not felt the
need to comment on the WG mailing list, so that I might better
assess how much review it has actually received.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------