Subject: RFC 2925 erratum

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:16:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

As disman working group chair, I'd like to report a typo in
RFC 2925, "Definitions of Managed Objects for Remote Ping,
Traceroute, and Lookup Operations", September 2000.

On page 32, there is a typo in the DESCRIPTION of pingTestCompleted.

          "Generated at the completion of a ping test when the
          corresponding pingCtlTrapGeneration object is set to
          testCompletion(4)."

Should be:

          "Generated at the completion of a ping test when the
          corresponding pingCtlTrapGeneration object is set to
          testCompletion(2)."

This correction has been discussed and agreed on the working
group's mailing list.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------