Subject: mechanical issues in alarm-mib-06

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

There are some mechanical / editorial issues that need to
be fixed in draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-06.txt:

- The copyright notice between the "Status of this Memo" and
  the "Abstract" sections is missing.

- Since this is the product of the working group, it would be
  good to include the working group mailing list in the
  CONTACT-INFO.

- the "Intellectual Property" section (per RFC 2026 clause 10.4,
  especially (D)) is missing.

- In the security considerations, the "sensitive" objects should
  be listed.

- The title of section 8 should probably be "Authors' Addresses",
  unless Sharon and Dan are moving in together.  :-)  A phone
  number for Sharon would also be nice.

- the "References" section should be split into normative
  and non-normative references, per
  draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-02.txt

- The Copyright date (section 11) needs to be adjusted.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------