Subject: [Disman] Disman WG agenda for San Francisco IETF meeting

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:00:42 -0800

Hi -

Here's the agenda for the disman WG meeting in San Francisco.
Please let me know if there are additional topics you'd like to discuss.

Randy

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Distributed Management WG (disman)

Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at 15:30-17:30

===============================

CHAIR:  Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrative matters
   Working group charter is at
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   1.1 introductions
   1.2 selection of minute-taker
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       volunteers PRIOR to the meeting greatly appreciated!
   1.3 circulation of sign-up sheet
   1.4 Review of Agenda
   1.5 Allocation of time

2. Status of Current work  (all charter milestones are "done")
   2.1 Script MIB: RFC 3165 (Proposed Standard), advancement?
   2.2 Schedule MIB: RFC 3231 (Proposed Standard), advancement?
   2.3 Remote Operations MIB: RFC 2925 (Proposed Standard)
       Updates were to appear in <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-00.txt>
       - at least two implementations
       - some corrections / clarifications agreed
       - IPv6 "issues" (see <draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-00.txt>)
   2.4 Expression MIB: RFC 2982 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 2982.
       Updates in <draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-v2-01.txt>
   2.5 Event MIB: RFC 2981 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 2981.
       Updates in <draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-v2-01.txt>
   2.6 Notification/Log MIB: RFC 3014 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 3014.
       Updates in <draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-v2-00.txt>
   2.7 Alarm work internet-drafts:
         <draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-09.txt>
         <draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-06.txt>

3. Other relevant work
   3.1 ITU-T liaison statements
   3.2 Exploiting eos / sming / snmpconf / netconf work

4. Charter updates.
   Please see http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   4.1 Set dates for completion of updates to existing work
   4.1 Requests for new work?

6. Wrap-up
   6.1 review of action items
   6.2 reminders to minute-takers and presenters
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       and http://www.ietf.org/instructions/slides.html, respectively.
   6.3 retrieval of sign-up sheet