Subject: [Disman] Editors for update to RFC 2595 (remops)

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:22:27 -0800

Hi -

I'm happy to report that action item #9 from the disman minutes
has been resolved.  From a field of several amply-qualified volunteers,
for the updates to RFC 2595 (remote operations), as WG chair I'm
naming Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]> co-editor.  I'd like
to offer profuse thanks to the original author and editor, Ken White,
for a job well done.

Randy

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:24:23 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Disman (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:22 AM
> Subject: Editors for update to RFC 2595 (remops)
...

Arrrrghhhh!  Make that 2925!

Randy