Subject: [Disman] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 07:09:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Alarm MIB
	Author(s)	: S. Chisholm, D. Romascanu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-10.txt
	Pages		: 65
	Date		: 2003-4-4
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes management objects used for defining
and storing alarms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-10.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:16:06 -0700

Hi -

Thanks to Sharon and Dan for posting the latest revision of the
Alarm MIB internet draft.  Before returning it to our AD (Bert) and the
IESG, I'd like to verify that the WG is still happy with the updated
document.  Please take the time to read the document.  Please
post a message to the disman WG mailing when you have done
so, and indicate whether you (still) agree that it's ready for
submission as a Proposed Standard.  (See RFC 2026 section 4.1.1
for details on the requirements.)  Assuming no significant
problems are identified, I plan to hand it to Bert on Monday,
April 14, 2003.

Randy
Disman WG chair