Subject: [Disman] Expression MIB Implementation Survey

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:30:17 -0700

Hi -

Here is the Implementation Survey for RFC 2982, the Expression MIB.
Please send responses to [email-masked] , or, if you would like your implementation
to remain anonymous for the implementation report, to the WG chair at
[email-masked].

=================================================

Implementat Survey for RFC 2982,
Distributed Management Expression MIB

Implementation Source:
Management Application / Agent:
Module: DISMAN-EXPRESSION-MIB

GROUPs:
dismanExpressionResourceGroup (y/n): _
dismanExpressionDefinitionGroup (y/n): _
dismanExpressionValueGroup (y,n): _

OBJECTs:
expResourceDeltaMinimum full range supported (y/n): _
expObjectSampleType deltas supported (y/n): _
expObjectIDWildcard wildcard supported (y/n): _
expObjectDiscontinuityIDWildcard wildcard supported (y/n): _
expObjectConditionalWildcard deltas/wildcards supported (y/n): _

Deployment / Operational Experience:

Comments: