Subject: Re: [Disman] Re: MIB Doctor review: publishdraft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-06.txt

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:37:25 -0800

Hi JuergenQ & JuergenS -

> From: "Juergen Quittek" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:09 AM
> Subject: Re: [Disman] Re: MIB Doctor review: publishdraft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-06.txt
...
> I will discuss both issues with Juergen Schoenwaelder this week at
> the IETF meeting and post suggestions for solutions on the list at
> the end of the week.
...

After you've posted your suggested solutions, 
how quickly will you be able to generate an updated i-d?

Randy, disman chair

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:29:54 +0100

Randy,

> how quickly will you be able to generate an updated i-d?

There is a version with all suggested solutions that I just
posted today available at
<ftp://ftp.netlab.nec.de/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-07.txt>.

If all suggestions will be accepted, we can post it as it is.
Otherwise, it depends on the comments we receive on the suggestions.
But I do not expect that it takes more than a few days after agreement
on the mailing list.

Thanks,

    Juergen

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:16:45 -0800

Hi -

Thanks.  Let's give folks until Wednesday to look over the
mods.  If we don't get a lot of discussion, please submit the
updated i-d then.

Randy
----- Original Message ----- 
> To: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:29 PM