Subject: [Disman] Fw: Time to Revise the TC list

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:06:39 -0700

Hi -

Just an FYI...

Randy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mreview (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:07 AM
Subject: Time to Revise the TC list

Appendix B in "Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents
[RFC4181, BCP111]", lists an initial set of Commonly used Textual
Conventions. The http://www.ops.ietf.org/mib-common-tcs.html web page is
intended to keep that list up-to-date with the most commonly used TCs. 

I believe that it's time to update and revise this page. 

My opinion is that we could add here the TCs defined in RFC 4268 and
those defined in ITU-ALARM-TC-MIB in RFC 3877. 

Please let Bert and myself know if there are more additions or changes
made here. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan