Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:23:05 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period.  The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days and 0 hours.
Host austarmetro.com.au is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: [email-masked]

Subject: Error
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:39:13 +1000

Your message was not delivered due to the following reason:

Your message could not be delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 7 days:
Host 164.29.188.66 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.