Subject: Which one gets deployed depends on an environment variable for the service mode.

From: "Desmond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:28:29 -0300

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

If you have the  JAXBContext object, it's simple to alter something in a
message with a logical handler.
java class implements the  Provider interface for payload-oriented
synchronous callback  mode. The sample application in the previous tip
emulated credit card  authorization and used an SEI to implement the web
service.
The authorizePayment method converts the input Source to  a string.
During runtime, the handler chain is reordered so that  for an outbound
message the logical handlers execute before the  SOAP handlers. sh (for
UNIX) or env.
create( wsdlLoc, serviceName); service.
You can also run the example from the command line, as follows: If you
haven't already done so, download the Java EE 5 SDK and install it. For
synchronous  callback, the implementation defines an invoke method.
Within the handler chain, handlers that are applicable to a port
component (that is, a particular port associated with a service) are
selected to form a chain.
wsdl, in the conf directory.
java specifies  Service. The examples in the tip are taken from the
source code for the sample (which is included in the package). You use
the customization file to import a WSDL file using the wsimport tool.
Here's the method in CreditCardServiceTest that invokes the web 
service: public void testAuthorizePayment(String url,  String
authrequestXMLfile, Service.
The sample-db2 persistence unit maps  to the jta-data-source with a JNDI
name of SamplesDB2.