Subject: this your news update.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:38:19 +0300

News Update October 18th

News On Finance:

Exit To Enter US

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. The new concept here
is allowing its clients to post vehicles to the database without charge
or hidden fees. Sellers are now only charged for actual results, namely
$2 per lead for actual interested buyers.

Interest Highlights:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International News:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

American Interest:

Students Suspended For Playing 'Choking Game'-------- CINCINNATI -- Five
students at Northwest High School have been suspended for playing a
potentially deadly game. School officials declined comment, but it has
been discovered that the students are on a 10-day suspension after one
student choked four others in gym class. .To think that someone would
actually choke your child into unconsciousness during school hours, on
school property (and) supervised by a teacher is absolutely unreal,.
said Amanda Diel, whose daughter was involved in the incident.