Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Ticket 7, 47, and 52_

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:44:45 -0700

Sorry, not sure which ticket this is tied to.

> *_Ticket 7, 47, and 52_*
>
>       dmarc-record    = dmarc-version dmarc-sep
>                         [dmarc-request] [dmarc-sep dmarc-srequest] [dmarc-sep dmarc-auri] 
> [dmarc-sep dmarc-furi] [dmarc-sep dmarc-adkim] [dmarc-sep dmarc-aspf] 
> [dmarc-sep dmarc-ainterval] [dmarc-sep dmarc-fo] [dmarc-sep 
> dmarc-rfmt] [dmarc-sep dmarc-percent] [dmarc-sep]  **(dmarc-tag dmarc-sep) dmarc-tag = dmarc-request / dmarc-srequest / 
> dmarc-auri / dmarc-furi / dmarc-ainterval / dmarc-fo / dmarc-rfmt*
>                         ; components other than dmarc-version and
>                         ; dmarc-request may appear in any order

1. I just had cause to review the previous ABNF and thought that 
something like this change would be quite nice.  Then saw that you'd 
done it.  So, good job!

Reviewing the above text, I realized that the comment text is no longer 
needed and might even be confusing.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
[email-masked]
408.329.0791

Volunteer, Silicon Valley Chapter
Information & Planning Coordinator
American Red Cross
[email-masked]

---

From: Todd Herr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:30:59 -0400

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 3:45 PM Dave Crocker <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [snip]

> needed and might even be confusing.

I have plans to remove the comments when version -02 is released soon.

-- 

*Todd Herr* | Sr. Technical Program Manager
*e:* [email-masked]
*m:* 703.220.4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:39:31 -0700

> I have plans to remove the comments when version -02 is released soon.

dandy. tnx. /d

-- 
Dave Crocker
[email-masked]
408.329.0791