Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 06:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC)
        Authors         : Todd M. Herr
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-02.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Domain-based Message Authentication,
   Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) protocol.

   DMARC permits the owner of an email author's domain name to enable
   validation of the domain's use, to indicate the Domain Owner's or
   Public Suffix Operator's severity of concern regarding failed
   validation, and to request reports about use of the domain name.
   Mail receiving organizations can use this information when evaluating
   handling choices for incoming mail.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7489.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/