Subject: [DMM] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-04.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:54:52 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted Rev 04 of DMM 4 WiFi draft as follows.
Your comments will be appreciated.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi
Revision:       04
Title:          Distributed Mobility Management Protocol for WiFi
Users in Fixed Network
Document date:  2016-03-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-04
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-04

Abstract:
   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to mobility management.  This document defines a
   distributed mobility management protocol called Distributed Mobility
   Management for Wi-Fi protocol.  The protocol is based on mobility
   aware virtualized routing system with software-defined network
   support.  Routing is in Layer 2 in the access network and in Layer 3
   in the core network.  Smart phones access the network over IEEE
   802.11 (Wi-Fi) interface and can move in home, hotspot and enterprise
   buildings.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat