Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 04:45:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : MAG Multipath Binding Option
        Authors         : Pierrick Seite
                          Alper Yegin
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-02

Abstract:
   The document [RFC4908] proposes to rely on multiple Care-of Addresses
   (CoAs) capabilities of Mobile IP [RFC6275] an Network Mobility (NEMO;
   [RFC3963]) to enable Multihoming technology for Small-Scale Fixed
   Networks.  In the continuation of [RFC4908], this document specifies
   a multiple proxy Care-of Addresses (pCoAs) extension for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 [RFC5213].  This extension allows a multihomed Mobile Access
   Gateway (MAG) to register more than one proxy care-of-address to the
   Local Mobility Anchor (LMA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/