Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:15:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) in DMM
        Authors         : Marco Liebsch
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Danny Moses
                          Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This specification supports the separation of the Control-Plane for
   mobility- and session management from the Data-Plane.  The protocol
   semantics abstract the configuration of Data-Plane nodes and applies
   it between a Client function, which is used by an application of the
   mobility Control-Plane, and an Agent function, which is associated
   with the configuration of Data-Plane nodes, according to the Data-
   Plane rules issued by the mobility Control-Plane.  The scope of the
   rules comprises traffic description and treatment of packets in terms
   of encapsulation, IP address re-writing and QoS.  Additional protocol
   semantics are described to support the maintenance of the Data-Plane
   path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/