Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMM Deployment Models and Architectural Considerations
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies the deployment models for Distributed
   Mobility Management architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 22:10:54 +0200

Hi All,

We've just uploaded 04 version for dmm deployment models and architectural
considerations.
Following the update plan presented in 101th meeting at London,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-dmm-dmm-deploy
ment-models-and-architectural-considerations-01, we've revised it. Also,
thanks to Charlie's comment in the list, we added the mapping of 3GPP 5G
network functions to the DMM functions, dealing what network functions are
mapped to the DMM functions with description. Also, abbreviations and nits
are checked.

Your continuous interest and feedback will be welcome!

Regards,
Seil Jeon

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : DMM Deployment Models and Architectural
Considerations
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-deployment-models-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm