Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt

From: 선경재 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 18:06:56 +0900

Hi, here is a new draft for on-demand DMM control plane orchestration.

Main focus in this document is to specify functionalities of Mobility
Controller for on-demand CP orchestration model defined in
[dmm-deployment-models].

I hope you to read this draft and review its direction for validity.

Any comments and feedbacks are welcome.

Thanks,

====================================================================

*선경재 / Kyoungjae Sun*

박사과정 / 숭실대학교 분산 컴퓨팅/네트워킹 연구실

Ph.D Student in Distributed Computing and Networking Laboratory / Soongsil
University

Office : +82-2-820-0841    Phone : +82-10-3643-5627

Email : [email-masked]

====================================================================

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2018년 6월 26일 (화) 오후 5:58
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Seil Jeon <
[email-masked]>, Young-Han Kim <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kyoungjae Sun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration
Revision:       00
Title:          On-demand DMM control plane orchestration
Document date:  2018-06-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration

Abstract:
   This document describes the required functionalities of mobility
   controller in the management and orchestration perspective for the
   on-demand DMM service.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat