Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-00.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:03:17 +0900

Hi,

We submitted a new I-D to identify GTP-U specifications and 
architectural aspects on the 5GS in 3GPP. It also provides evaluation 
aspects for studying user plane protocol in the 5GS rel.16. This work is 
corresponding to the User Plane Protocol Study work (Ref. CP-180116).

We'd like to suggest to submit this document to 3GPP CT4 as one of 
replies of the LS.

We are planning to share this work with 3GPP in the next 3GPP CT4 
meeting which is held on right before the week of IETF102, and report 
the feedback from 3GPP in the IETF102.

Your review and feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-00.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 01:32:48 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Daniel Voyer 
<[email-masked]>, Takuya Miyasaka <[email-masked]>, 
Satoru Matsushima <[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis
Revision:	00
Title:		User Plane Protocol and Architectural Analysis on 3GPP 5G System
Document date:	2018-06-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		28
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis

Abstract:
    This document analyzes the mobile user plane protocol and the
    architecture specified in 3GPP 5G documents.  The analysis work is to
    clarify those specifications, extract protocol and architectural
    requirements and derive evaluation aspects for user plane protocols
    on IETF side.  This work is corresponding to the User Plane Protocol
    Study work on 3GPP side.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat