Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:30:24 +0900

Hi folks,

We reflected the discussion on this ML. Your review and feedback would 
be greatly appreciated.

Main changes are described below:
- termination points of GTP-U
- setting QoS parameter of outer IP header
- problems related to IP connectivity
- summary of network slicing in 5GS
- case studies on UPF selection

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02.txt
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:23:48 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Daniel Voyer 
<[email-masked]>, Takuya Miyasaka <[email-masked]>, 
Satoru Matsushima <[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis
Revision:	02
Title:		User Plane Protocol and Architectural Analysis on 3GPP 5G System
Document date:	2018-10-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		32
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02

Abstract:
    This document analyzes the mobile user plane protocol and the
    architecture specified in 3GPP 5G documents.  The analysis work is to
    clarify those specifications, extract protocol and architectural
    requirements and derive evaluation aspects for user plane protocols
    on IETF side.  This work is corresponding to the User Plane Protocol
    Study work on 3GPP side.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat