Subject: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:25:28 +0900

Hi folks,

We polished the content of draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence, 
mainly case study on LISP. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02.txt
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:52:33 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <[email-masked]>, Kenta Kawakami 
<[email-masked]>, Ravi Shekhar <[email-masked]>, 
Arashmid Akhavain <[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence
Revision:	02
Title:		Co-existence of 3GPP 5GS and Identifier-Locator Separation 
Architecture
Document date:	2018-10-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		37
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-02

Abstract:
    This document describes an approach to introduce Identifier Locator
    Separation architecture into 3GPP 5GS with low-impact on its
    specifications, and shows the features and considerations of this
    approach.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat