Subject: [DMM] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:13:44 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You include the BCP 14 boilerplate and references, but there are no BCP 14 key
words in the document (except in a quotation from another document).  I suggest
removing the boilerplate and the references.

---

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 18:06:02 +0100

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your comments. Please see inline below.

[CB] As part of the modifications performed to address other comments we
have added some BCP 14 keywords, so I think in version -15 we need to keep
the boilerplate.

Thanks!

Carlos