Subject: [DMM] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:20:02 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this document. I have only one editorial suggestion.

Section 3.6:

>   to-point link) with MN1, exposing itself as a (logical) router with a
>   specific MAC (e.g., 00:11:22:33:01:01) and IPv6 addresses (e.g.,

Please use a MAC address from the range reserved for documentation purposes by
section 2.1.1 of RFC 7042.

---

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 13:11:37 +0100

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot for your review. Please see inline below for my comments.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif/

[CB] Thanks. Addressing a comment from Éric I've ended up removing the MAC
address in the text, so this is not necessary, though I'll keep it in mind
in case we need to mention a MAC address.

Thanks,

Carlos