Subject: [DNA] DNA BCP Submission

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:15:37 -0400

Dear DNA group:

We submitted the -01 of the BCP to the IETF Secretariat. It should 
appear in the intenet-drafts directory soon.
Meanwhile, the document can be found at:

http://utopia.poly.edu/~snaray01/draft-narayanan-dna-bcp-01.txt

Please let us know your comments. We need feedback from the group to 
make progress in this work. Since the document is kinda long,  even if 
you could read parts of it and provide feedback on those parts alone, it 
will be very helpful for us to assess the quality and usefulness of the 
document.

thanks,
Sathya

for

Sathya Narayanan
Greg Daley
Nicolas Montavont
(Authors)