Subject: Re: [DNA] Preparing Washington D.C. agenda

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:41:05 +0300

> I am starting to prepare agenda for the D.C. meeting.  As we
> have made good progress with the goals draft, it looks like
> that the time is ripe for starting work on the new solution(s).
> Hence, I am soliciting for revised and new drafts in the
> solutions space so that we get discussion going.  If needed,
> we can then form a design team later on.

I haven't got any requests so far.  Hence, I'm inclined to
request for a one hour slot.  The agenda would be as
follows:

>   5 min     Introduction & Agenda bashing
>   5 min     Documents status
>  10 min     Link information draft
>  15 min     Best Current Practise draft
>  15 min     Solutions work
>  10 min     Wrap up

So, if you have any solutions space work that you would to
take up at DC, speak up now, or otherwise we have to live
with the one hour slot.

--Pekka

---

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:21:07 +0300

> take up at DC, speak up now, or otherwise we have to live

I got a number of proposals, and as a result sent a request
for a 2 or 2.5 hour slot.

--Pekka