Subject: [DNA] Initial agenda for DC meeting

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:22:42 +0300

Current agenda proposal, to be revised:

   5 min     Introduction & Agenda bashing

   5 min     Documents status
               draft-ietf-dna-goals-XX.txt
               draft-ietf-dna-link-information-XX.txt
              (the BCP draft if in time)

  10 min     Link information draft
               draft-ietf-dna-link-information-XX.txt

  30 min     Best Current Practise draft
              (the BCP draft if in time)

  60 min     Solutions work

             (We are working out how to structure this session.)

               draft-jinchoi-dna-soln-frame-00.txt
               draft-narayanan-dna-rrd-00.txt
               draft-jinchoi-dna-cpl-00.txt
               draft-jinchoi-dna-frd-00.txt

  10 min     Wrap up

(I hope I haven't missed anything.  If I have, please let me know.)

--Pekka

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:09:13 +0900

Dear Pekka

Thanks for preparing the agenda. Especially I like that something 
is not in it. :-)  

>                draft-jinchoi-dna-soln-frame-00.txt

I would like WG to decide on what it will do with the draft, especially
whether it will take the direction the draft suggests. 

After Erik's presentation at San Diego, people voted that the draft is 
useful for WG, but few decision is made yet. :-(

>                draft-jinchoi-dna-cpl-00.txt

Erik and I proposed CPL as a BCP work. 

In my opinion, folks showed interests on CPL but it still is not clear 
how the draft will be included into BCP work. At D.C. meeting, I wish
that WG decides on whether CPL is accepted as a WG item or not.    

>                draft-jinchoi-dna-frd-00.txt

Though FRD was originally submitted as a solution work, we wonder 
whether it is more of a BCP work. The draft describe a way to quickly 
deliver RA to a host without a standard change. I already talked this 
with Greg. 

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration. 

Best Regards

JinHyeock