Subject: [DNA] ACTION REQUIRED: End of WGLC for draft-ietf-dna-link-information- 02.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:00:51 -0400

Hi Folks,
    The last call period for this draft ended on 2005/10/18. Other than
the comments from Brett there was no other input on this draft. This
feedback is insufficient, and on a WGLC silence cannot be interpreted as

implicit support. So if the WG thinks that the draft is ready we can go
ahead and submit the draft to the IESG for consideration. In this
regard, we would like to poll the WG regarding the draft. Please choose
one of the following options on how you feel about this document

a) If you have issues with the draft
b) If you think the draft is ready to submit to the IESG
c) If you think that the draft is not interesting to the WG

as soon as possible. We will collect the responses and will make a final

decision on how to proceed at the dna WG meeting in Vancouver. Make your

voice heard!

Thanks
Suresh and Greg

---

From: Brett Pentland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:09:15 +1000

> b) If you think the draft is ready to submit to the IESG

I think the draft is a good description of the potential hinting
information available from various link technologies, particularly
the specific circumstances for generating link-up/link-down
signals.

Brett.

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:11:32 +0900

Dear DNA Group

We have incorporated WG feedback to update FRD draft to

Fast Router Discovery with L2 support
draft-ietf-dna-frd-00.txt

The draft is available at, we are glad to say, DNA web page.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-frd-00.txt

The changes are 1) we present a way for FRD to interoperate with SEND
in Section 7 Security considerations and 2) IPR announcement is made.

Kindly check the draft to see everything is ok. Your feedback will be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Best Regards

JinHyeock Choi, DongYun. Shin and Wassim Haddad
(Authors)

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:22:53 +0900

Dear Suresh and Greg

> b) If you think the draft is ready to submit to the IESG

I think the draft is ready.

Best Regards

JinHyeock

---

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:50:53 -0500

> b) If you think the draft is ready to submit to the IESG

I think the draft is useful and ready to be submitted to the IESG.

- Sathya