Subject: [DNA] Interactions btw. MLD Report Delays and ODAD

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:00:07 +0200

Hi everybody,

a while back we had a discussion on this mailing list [1] about
interactions between delays imposed on MLD Report messages and
Optimistic DAD.

Since this issue doesn't seem to be resolved, but Optimistic DAD has
already made it quite far through the standardization process, I sent a
message to Nick and the IPv6 community today ("Comment on
draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-06.txt").  Those of you
interested in this, please be referred to the IPv6 mailing list.

Kind regards,

- Christian

[1] "DAD and MLD Interaction", Discussion on the DNA mailing
list, June 13, 2005, <http://webcamserver.eng.monash.edu.au/
~warchive/dna/2005-06/msg00098.html>.

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/