Subject: RE: [DNA] Confirmation of sense of room to adopt draft-pentland-dna-protocol3

From: "Tero Kauppinen (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:20:48 +0100

I am in favor of adopting draft-pentland-dna-protocol3-00 as WG
document.

/Tero

---

From: SUBBA REDDYKOTA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:13:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Greg,

Thanks & Regards,

Subba Reddy

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Greg Daley<[email-masked]>
Date : Nov 19, 2005 04:10
Title : [DNA] Confirmation of sense of room to adopt
draft-pentland-dna-protocol3
Hi,

This is the start of a two week consensus call as

to whether the document draft-pentland-dna-protocol3

as a working group document.

The consensus call will end 12:01am Saturday 3rd December UTC

The sense of the room was fairly strong to adopt the

dna protocol proposal  (23 to nil)

The document can be found at:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dna/draft-pentland-dna-protocol3-00.txt

Please send comments to the list.

Greg

---

From: Gerardo Giaretta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:53:04 +0100

Hi Greg,

I'm in favor of adopting draft-pentland-dna-protocol3-00 as WG item.

Regards,
--Gerardo 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg Daley
> Sent: venerdì 18 novembre 2005 20.11
> To: Dna
> Subject: [DNA] Confirmation of sense of room to adopt 

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================