Subject: [DNA] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dna-network-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Detecting Network Attachment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6 - Network Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)	: S. Narayanan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dna-network-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-6-6
	
Hosts experiencing rapid link-layer changes may require to do
configuration change detection procedures more frequently than
traditional fixed hosts.  This document describes practices available
to network deployers in order to support such hosts in Detecting
Network Attachment in IPv6 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-network-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dna-network-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-network-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:52:29 -0400

Hi, 

Please note that draft-ietf-dna-network is the replacement
for draft-ietf-dna-routers whose name was changed due
to feedback that the document didn't modify routers.

Greg