Subject: [DNA] Issue 7: Removing some sections

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:57:41 -0500

Issue: There are two sections on "DNA without link UP notification" and 
"Initiation of DNA procedures" in the current draft. Do we need these 
sections?

Agreement at the meeting: No. Lets get rid of them.

Any objections?

- Sathya

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:08:22 +0900

> Agreement at the meeting: No. Lets get rid of them.

agree.

Also I propose to remove Sec 8. Complications to Detecting Network Attachment.

JinHyeock

---

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:09:55 -0500

> Also I propose to remove Sec 8. Complications to Detecting Network

As I mentioned in the meeting, let me look at it. I remember people
saying good things about that section when it was part of the host
draft. I don't think it adds any confusion/complexity to the draft, so
if it is useful to some people, we should lean toward leaving it in, imho.

- Sathya

---

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:41:43 +0900

> if it is useful to some people, we should lean toward leaving it in, imho.

DNA goals RFC has the similar section '2. Problems in Detecting
Network Attachment'. Kindly see that whether we need another section
in DNAv6 on the same subject.

Best Regards

JinHyeock