Subject: Welcome to the "dna" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:56:11 -0700

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!
 Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for
publication as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any
statement made within the context of an IETF activity is considered an
"IETF Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to: the IETF plenary session, any
IETF working group or portion thereof, the IESG, or any member thereof
on behalf of the IESG, the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the
IAB, any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working group or design team list, or any other list functioning under
IETF auspices, the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function All IETF
Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 (updated by RFC
4748) and RFC 3979(updated by RFC 4879). Statements made outside of an
IETF session, mailing list or other function that is clearly not
intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or function, are not
IETF Contributions in the context of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3978 (and RFC 4748) for details.

A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules
of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG
Statements. A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that
written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be
available to the public.

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dna

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/dna/dna-archive%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  XoIuryFc

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.