Subject: Re: [dna] #11: Add applicability statement

From: "dna issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:22:13 -0000

#11: Add applicability statement
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  Suresh Krishnan
     Type:  defect                        |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major                         |    Milestone:                 
Component:  simple                        |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document            |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                                |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dna/trac/ticket/11#comment:2>
dna <http://tools.ietf.org/dna/>

_______________________________________________
dna mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dna

---

From: "dna issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:22:13 -0000

* status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed