Subject: Re: [dna] Last Call: draft-ietf-dna-simple (Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:08:28 +0300

For your information, this draft is being re-last called as major 
changes were performed as a result of previous last call and IESG review 
comments. The draft has been stuck for a long time after this because we 
could not come to an agreement between the authors and various reviewers 
on what the right approach is. However, at IETF-78 we met and found a 
commonly agreeable approach. The results are now up for IETF review.

Jari

> The IESG has received a request from the Detecting Network Attachment WG 
> (dna) to consider the following document:
>
> - 'Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6 '
>    <draft-ietf-dna-simple-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard
>
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
> [email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-24. Exceptionally, 
> comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
> The file can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-simple-16.txt
>
>
> IESG discussion can be tracked via
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17184&rfc_flag=0
>
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>
>

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:41:28 +0300

Tom,

There is indeed some confusion, somehow at the point when we changed the 
list to an IETF one, not all places got updated. If the working group 
still existed (I closed it a while ago) I would ask this to be remedied. 
As it is, I decided to just e-mail both lists for the handful of e-mails 
that are necessary.

The [email-masked] list is the one that everyone should be using, if they 
want to discuss DNA topics.

Jari