Subject: [dna] DNA simple document approved!

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:04:42 +0300

Finally, after many, many years of effort I can proudly announce that 
this draft has been approved. I would like to thank you Suresh for 
pushing through. I realize that this has taken far longer than any of us 
expected, and that for most people on the list, nothing seemed to be 
happening for the last couple of years. But in the background you were 
pushing the key experts and discussing ADs to find the right way to 
specify this, and now we have something that will be published as an 
RFC. I also believe that this particular specification is very useful 
and will have an implementation and performance impact on IPv6 stacks 
years to come.

Jari

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 02:16:01 -0400

Hi Jari,
   Thank you very much for all the support you have provided along the way.

Cheers
Suresh