Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 07:39:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS privacy considerations
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the
   present situation and does not prescribe solutions.

   Discussions of the document should take place on the DPRIVE working
   group mailing list [dprive].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/