Subject: [dns-privacy] the problem statement draft (02); [tl; dr looks great]

From: Hugo Maxwell Connery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:55:06 +0000

Hi,

There are a few cases in which potentially obscure terminology is
introduced without explanation (which is rather normal in technical
documents), but apart from that the problem statement seems to
be an accessible and excellent summary of the scope of the problem
that DPRIVE is tasked with addressing.

Well done all.

/Hugo Connery

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:38:40 +0100

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 02:55:06AM +0000,
 Hugo Maxwell Connery <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 15 lines which said:

> introduced without explanation

I'm interested by a list of these few cases so I can fix that :-)

We will have a difficult choice for the terminology part: do we wait
the publication of draft-hoffman-dns-terminology - and add it as a
normative reference - or do we keep the present terminology
section? Mostly an issue in timing.