Subject: [dns-privacy] DPRIVE Meeting at IETF94 - Yokohama.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:37:38 -0400

Dear DPPRIVE,

A reminder that we have requested a meeting slot in Yokohama.

Please send in requests for agenda time, including a title and how
much time you'd like.

We give priority to topics that have been discussed and have open
issues, which are not able to get to consensus on the list / would
benefit from in person back and forth...

One thing that the chairs would like to discuss is if we still want to
continue with both TLS and DTLS, or if we can eliminate one of these
options.

We'd like to be able publish some documents and shut down sometime...
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf