Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for agenda items for DPRIVE - IETF94 in Yokohama.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:40:52 -0400

Dear WG,

We have requested a meeting slot for the meeting in Yokohama.
If you'd like some time on the agenda, please let the chairs know
soon. We'll give priority to open issues on current documents,
especially those that have not been able to get consensus on the list.
We may also have general updates on the current documents, but this is
only if there is extra time.

If we do not see sufficient material to meet, we are perfectly happy
to cancel the meeting slot and go attend other sessions....

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf