Subject: [dns-privacy] Draft Agenda for DPRIVE, IETF99

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 19:26:09 -0400

Hi

We've uploaded the initial agenda for IETF99. Please take a look and make
sure we didn't miss any requests. We'll flesh this out over the coming
days.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-99-dprive/

Thanks

Tim
Brian

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 08:28:55 +0200

If we still have time, i'd appreciate ~10 mins for
draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-01 - discussion about the future
directions of the document.

best,
Alex

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 1:26 AM, tjw ietf <[email-masked]> wrote:
> sure we didn't miss any requests. We'll flesh this out over the coming days.
>
> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>