Subject: [dns-privacy] DNS-over-TLS on the IETF network...

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:36:15 -0400

Hi there all,

Just wanted to make sure that people had seen this:
https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org/wiki/IETF99Experiments

Basically, we are running an experimental DNS-over-TLS service on the
IETF 99 network. This is implemented as an stunnel, which proxies
queries to the normal IETF servers.

The linked page has example Stubby / Unbound configs.

We are logging the number of packets going to port 853 (as a rough
proxy for number of queries), but are not logging other info.

Feel free to use this and provide feedback, etc.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Willem Toorop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 18:10:00 +0200

Thanks Warren,

The page mentions a very recent Android Open Source Project build.
Do you have pointers to this work?

Cheers,
-- Willem