Subject: [dns-privacy] IETF101 Call for Agenda Requests

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 17:41:33 -0500

All

The preliminary agenda for IETF101 was released: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

DPRIVE is slated for Wednesday 21 March, 2018  in the first afternoon 
slot (13:30-15:00)

This is a call for requests for agenda topics.

Additionally, we have been discussing a DPRIVE hackathon table. Sara 
Dickinson and I have been talking about this, and
there is probably something specific shaping up (Sara always knows more, 
we'll have to get with her). Sign up here:

     http://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/101-hackathon/

We look forward to seeing everyone in London!

thanks
tim

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:59:07 +0100

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 05:41:33PM -0500,
 Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> DPRIVE is slated for Wednesday 21 March, 2018  in the first afternoon slot
> (13:30-15:00)
> 

draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth With the idea that, unless
there is actual work on it, it won't go very far. 

> Dickinson and I have been talking about this, and there is probably
> something specific shaping up (Sara always knows more,

Also, see the ideas in
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101hackathon> You are
welcome to add yours.