Subject: [dns-privacy] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-dprive-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:03:12 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dprive-01-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dprive/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fine for this going to external review, or directly to approval without an
external review. However, if we do the latter it would be nice to see
milestones prior to approval.

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 03:14:13 +0000

(Apologies , just got through all other doc reviews)

Milestones added.

T.

> On 24 May 2018, at 08:03, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>