Subject: Re: [dns-privacy] Rough Agenda for IETF103

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 07:53:28 -0400

All,
     The chairs are still looking for people interested in presenting on
these perspectives. If you have an interest in seeing this work move
forward, please volunteer to help push these discussions to useful
conclusions.

Regards,
Brian

On 10/22/18 4:12 PM, Tim Wicinski wrote:
> Hi
> 
> Here's a rough agenda for IETF103.  We're going to follow through on the
> discussions from the mailing list on the User Perspective, and Recursive /
> Authoritative Perspective.
> 
> *https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-dprive-00
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-dprive-00>*
> 
>  If folks would like to present for one of these perspective, please send
> the chairs a note. If there are multiple folks, we'll pick one.
> 
> thanks
> Tim/Brian
>

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 07:49:37 -0500

All,
     Given the lack of volunteers (we had only one), the chairs have
decided to cancel the session in Bangkok. We will schedule an interim
session in early December to try to get these conversations back on track.

Regards,
Brian & Tim