Subject: [dns-privacy] Extended Deadline for Submissions for 30th DNS-OARC Workshop

From: Ralph Dolmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:45:00 +0900

Hi,

We have extended the submission deadline for the 30th DNS-OARC workshop
to March 8th:

The 30th DNS-OARC Workshop will take place at the Shangri-La Hotel,
Bangkok, Thailand, on May 12th and 13th 2019, hosted by ICANN.

(Note that several co-located meetings are taking place immediately
prior to the DNS-OARC Workshop, including the GDD Industry Summit, May
6th-9th, the Registrations Operations Workshop, May 9th, and the ICANN
DNS Symposium, May 10th-11th.)

The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals for
presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

A timeslot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes
each) on day two of the workshop for which submissions will be accepted
until the start of the morning session on day two.

There will be a Members-only session during the workshop, which will
include  reports on DNS-OARC's activities. If you are an OARC member and
have a sensitive topic that you wish to present during that session
those can be accommodated.

Workshop Milestones:
    05 Dec 2018 - Submissions open via Indico
    08 Mar 2019 - Extended Deadline for submission (midnight ICT)
    11 Mar 2019 - Initial Contribution list published
    22 Mar 2019 - Full agenda published
    03 May 2019 - Deadline for slideset submission
    12 May 2019 - Workshop

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/31/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Ralph Dolmans, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)