Subject: [dns-privacy] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:08:48 +0530

Hi all,

This draft
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01
discusses procedure to automatically bootstrap endpoints to discover and
authenticate DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a local
network.  The specification discusses

(1) Bootstrapping phase to automatically bootstrap the endpoint devices
with local network's CA certificates and DNS server certificate.

(2) Discovery phase to discover the privacy-enabling protocols supported by
the local DNS server.

(3) Connection handshake and DNS server certificate validation.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Cheers,

-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 at 20:18
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01.txt
To: Dan Wing <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Boucadair <
[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy <[email-masked]>,
Michael C. Richardson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server
Revision:       01
Title:          A Bootstrapping Procedure to Discover and Authenticate
DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS Servers
Document date:  2019-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to automatically bootstrap
   endpoints (e.g., hosts, Customer Equipment) to discover and
   authenticate DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a
   local network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat