Subject: [dns-privacy] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 19:17:01 +0530

Hi all,

The revised draft
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04
addresses comments from Alister and Jason.

The privacy extension is updated to include various logging types and
corresponding logging durations. The logging types are
user identity (e.g., username, IP address), transaction data, log to notify
user access to certain domains is blocked, log access to malicious domains
and
log transaction data for analytics.

Comments, suggestions, and questions are more than welcome.

-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 13:53
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04.txt
To: Mohamed Boucadair <[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy <
[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>, Michael C.
Richardson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server
Revision:       04
Title:          A Bootstrapping Procedure to Discover and Authenticate
DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS Servers
Document date:  2019-06-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          21
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to automatically bootstrap
   endpoints (e.g., hosts, Customer Equipment) to discover and
   authenticate DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a
   local network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat