Subject: [dns-privacy] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01.txt

From: Thomas Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:11:49 +0100

Thank you to the people who have provided me with feedback with regards 
to this draft, and apologies for the delay. I would like some further 
scrutiny of this draft in light of others (such as Tommy Pauly's[0] 
recent work) and to ask if people of this group feel that this draft 
should move forward for adoption, and thus taking to the relevant WGs - 
dhc and 6man as I understand.

Regards

0: 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dns-privacy/Sx7ydR138-FF7Dw71rrAGPfNjTY

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 10:50:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Thomas Peterson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Peterson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-peterson-doh-dhcp
Revision:	01
Title:		DNS over HTTP resolver announcement Using DHCP or Router 
Advertisements
Document date:	2019-10-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-01

Abstract:
    This specification describes a DHCP option and Router Advertisement
    (RA) extension to inform clients of the presence of a DNS over HTTP
    (DoH) service to be used for DNS queries.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat